Sunday 25 March 2012

Introducing Di... RDX blogger!


Hi, I'm Di, and was lucky enough to paddle around Wales with Coastal Spirit last April, so this time last year I was busy with final preparations... and I guess Roger will be pleased to see this post appear on his blog so he can tick another job off the list!


I'll be updating the blog (and probably be getting very jealous), while the team are out on this year's RDX। I've known Roger and Sonja for awhile and have shared great days on the sea, entertaining evenings in camp and the odd day wind bound... forced to eat bacon butties and ice creams... so I'm certain that along with the rest of the team they are on for an amazing trip.





Hopefully they'll be lots of evenings like the one above!

I'll do my best to send them good weather forecasts, and will be receiving photos and information on how they're doing to keep you all updated। I have my fingers crossed for good conditions and well behaved technology!


Looking forward to keeping you all updated.... it's not long now!























































No comments:

Post a Comment