Tuesday 11 June 2013

Day 30 Ireland Circumnavigation

Sunday evening I had a seafood chowder and smoked Haddock with Champ (mash with spring onions) and dessert was a couple of pints of Guinness. On the walk back to the tent my throat felt uncomfortable, my nose started running but at the same time was blocked. Once back at the boats I popped a Piriton tablet which eased the symptoms. This morning we walked into the village and the Irish Language College was super at helping me out. One of the staff gave me a lift to the Health Centre 7 miles away. The Doc gave me some non drowsy meds and some Steroids and said I was lucky as it looked like I'd had an acute reaction to Shellfish. I got a cab back, picked up some lunch and had a restful day. The rain arrived and its looking like an unsettled week.




Sonja
www.coastalspirit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment